Orari, musei umbria, museo umbria, domus, parco archeologico, mosaici, mosaico, in agenda, appuntamenti, mostre, convegni, incontri e seminari, fotografie opere umbre, immagini museo umbria, collezioni musei umbria, archivi storici umbria, app museo umbria, arte contemporanea umbria, Burri, Emilio Greco, Fuseum Brajo Fuso, Carandente,Moore, Pepper, Smith, Giò Pomodoro, Sol LeWitt, Galleria d?arte contemporanea Pro Civitate Christiana, Centro Arte Officine Siri,Museo d?arte Moderna Aurelio de Felice, CIAC, Calamita Cosmica Gino de Dominicis, Giardino dei Lauri, Pietro Cascella, Nino Caruso,Terzo Paradiso Michelangelo Pistoletto, Claudio Faina, Necropoli Crocefisso del Tufo, Antiquarium, Necropoli estrusca, antichi umbri, Cajani, plestini umbri ,museo archeologico, germanico,catacomba,terme romane, casa romana,mura,paleontologico,cicli geologici,paleontologia umbria,musero vulcanologico,Signorelli,Giotto,Ghirlandaio,Pomarancio,Perugino,Pintoricchio,Raffaello,Piermatteo d?Amelia;Piero della Francesca,Cimabue, Gozzoli, Spagna,Lippi,pozzo etrusco,ipogeo, narni sotterranea, orvieto underground, pozzo san patrizio,canapa,tela umbra,giuditta brozzetti, museo merletto tuoro, tessile valtopina,Anita Belleschi, Grifoni, MOO, MUVIT,antico frantoio costacciaro, museo civiltà ulivo trevi,ecomusei umbria, ceramica umbria

In compliance with the DPCM of 14 January 2021, the opening of museums and other places of culture is suspended with the exception of libraries where the related services are offered by reservation and archives, without prejudice to compliance with the containment measures to the spread of the Covid coronavirus. -19.

Museo "Studio di vetrate artistiche Moretti Caselli". Perugia (PG)

Museo

Detailed information
Description
The Studio di Vetrate Artistiche Moretti Caselli is in the historical center of Perugia, at the foot of the Rocca Paolina fortress, in Via Fatebenefratelli. The house that hosts the Museum was built at the end of the 1400s and was property of the Baglioni family. In 1541, in order to build the Rocca Paolina, the houses of the Baglioni were all destroyed except for this one that, after having been first transformed into a College and then acquired by the Libera Università di Perugia, was successively—in 1894—handed over to Francesco Moretti, the founder of the Studio. The visit to the Museum-Laboratory allows the visitor to enter into contact with one of the oldest families of glass painter masters of Italy and to discover the secrets of painting on glass. The Laboratory, where the stained glass windows of the most important churches of Umbria—from the Santa Maria degli Angeli Basilica, to San Lorenzo Cathedral to the Santa Maria Assunta Duomo of Orvieto—were executed, also conserves, together [...]