The Teatro Subasio is in the historical center of Spello, not far from the remnants of the Arco Augusto. It is an elegant construction in Neoclassical style, built in 1787 on a design of Alessio Lorenzini, characterized by a horseshoe-shaped floor plan with three orders of boxes for a total audience capacity of 200 seats.
The interior decoration of both painting and stuccowork is noteworthy and quotes ancient Latin mottoes.
The Theater premises had previously been the venue of the members of the Accademia dei Quieti, which later on restored and transformed it into a space for performances directly managed by the members of the Academy.
- Find it at