The Archaeological Museum of Ancient Umbrian spread over three floors of the historic residence of Casa Cajani; in it they were placed everyday objects, weapons, Attic vases, fragments found in the territory of Gualdo Tadino from the twenties to the fifties by Enrico Stefani, an archaeologist who participated in the excavation of Knossos in the twenties, and other items recovered more recently by Supervision. The collection traces the history of Tarsinati, as they are called in the Tablets of Gubbio Gualdese of the Umbrian territory, who lived in the Umbrian age on the Hill the Moors, and in Roman times in Taino. A portion of the material comes from the Moors Hill, the site of one of the Umbrian towns, dating from the late sixth century to the third century BC, and had artificial terraces, houses with stone foundations and a first wooden floor. The Museum of Ceramics in Gualdo Tadino luster is housed in the upper floor of Casa Cajani presents the civic collection of ceramics. Besides the
exhibition of products manufactured in Florence, Pesaro-Urbino, Deruta, Urbino, the largest part is dedicated to the production of Alfredo Santarelli who had his factory in via Monina, adjacent to Casa Cajani. Exemplary figure as an artist and teacher, prominent protagonist of the Umbrian ceramics of the first half of the twentieth century, active kept its own manufactory in Gualdo Tadino until 1957, the year of death. The ceramic decoration technique based on the application of glaze, designed by Mastro Giorgio Andreoli in the '500, found in him an outstanding performer who was able to give great value and a new impetus to Gualdese ceramic art.