Orari, musei umbria, museo umbria, domus, parco archeologico, mosaici, mosaico, in agenda, appuntamenti, mostre, convegni, incontri e seminari, fotografie opere umbre, immagini museo umbria, collezioni musei umbria, archivi storici umbria, app museo umbria, arte contemporanea umbria, Burri, Emilio Greco, Fuseum Brajo Fuso, Carandente,Moore, Pepper, Smith, Giò Pomodoro, Sol LeWitt, Galleria d?arte contemporanea Pro Civitate Christiana, Centro Arte Officine Siri,Museo d?arte Moderna Aurelio de Felice, CIAC, Calamita Cosmica Gino de Dominicis, Giardino dei Lauri, Pietro Cascella, Nino Caruso,Terzo Paradiso Michelangelo Pistoletto, Claudio Faina, Necropoli Crocefisso del Tufo, Antiquarium, Necropoli estrusca, antichi umbri, Cajani, plestini umbri ,museo archeologico, germanico,catacomba,terme romane, casa romana,mura,paleontologico,cicli geologici,paleontologia umbria,musero vulcanologico,Signorelli,Giotto,Ghirlandaio,Pomarancio,Perugino,Pintoricchio,Raffaello,Piermatteo d?Amelia;Piero della Francesca,Cimabue, Gozzoli, Spagna,Lippi,pozzo etrusco,ipogeo, narni sotterranea, orvieto underground, pozzo san patrizio,canapa,tela umbra,giuditta brozzetti, museo merletto tuoro, tessile valtopina,Anita Belleschi, Grifoni, MOO, MUVIT,antico frantoio costacciaro, museo civiltà ulivo trevi,ecomusei umbria, ceramica umbria

In compliance with the Prime Ministerial Decree of November 3, 2020 and as a containment measure to the spread of the coronavirus covid-19, the opening of museums and libraries is suspended until December 3.

Museo d'arte moderna e contemporanea "Aurelio De Felice" - CAOS (CENTRO ARTI OPIFICIO SIRI). Terni (TR)

Museo

Part of
Ex SIRI. Terni (TR)
Detailed information
Description
The Museo D’Arte Moderna e Contemporanea “Aurelio De Felice” – CAOS, Centro Arti Opificio SIRI premises were restructured by Terni Municipality to house art collections and exhibitions in the reused space of the former SIRI factory. The first industrial settling in the area was an old Papal Ironwork factory—the Ferriera Pontificia—built in 1793 as per the Apostolic Chamber disposition. At the time of the process of the unification of Italy—1860s—this plant was still the largest factory in Umbria, with an extension of 12.000 square meters and a labor force of about 200. Closed down in 1905, its premises, consisting of several edifices—warehouses, offices, mineral depots and the housing of the personnel—were reused for metalwork and chemical manufacturing production destined prevalently for the armament industry in 1919. In 1925, with the guiding ideas of Luigi Casale, and after a series of changes and corporate acquisitions—like IDROS and SISAS, acronym for Società Italiana per l’Ammoniaca [...]
  • Find it at
  • Details
  • Images
  • Comments